SPLENDOUR XR TERMS & CONDITIONS
ALL AGES EVENT.
This ticket is sold or provided on the express condition that the holder (“Ticketholder”) is bound by the rules & conditions issued by Splendour in the Grass Pty Ltd (“the Organiser”). Ticketholders agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions contained herein and which appear on the Organiser’s Event website and the Terms of Service on the Organiser’s nominated Event platform, hosted by Sansar. Sansar’s Terms of Service can be found here.
This ticket permits the Ticketholder entry and access to the Splendour XR 2021 event (“Event”) to be broadcast on the Organiser’s nominated online Event platform (“Platform”).
- No refunds will be provided on tickets except as required by law &/or as specified by the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice. Incorrect purchases DO NOT qualify for a refund or exchange.
- The Organiser reserves the right to enforce published ticket purchase limits and cancel any tickets obtained above said limits by any one customer.
- If you are removed and/or denied entry to the Platform or the Event for not complying with the Event rules and/or Platform terms of service, you will not be entitled to any ticket refund in part or in full and/or any compensation, unless required by law.
- Ticket links are unique to each Ticketholder. Do not share your ticket link with anyone else or you may be denied entry to the Event. The Organiser reserves the right to deny admission to the holder of any ticket that appears to have been tampered with, counterfeited or duplicated.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse a Ticketholder access to the Platform and the Event and/or to deny access to any person from the Platform and the Event if they act in contravention of any of these Terms and Conditions and/or Platform’s terms of service.
- Ticketholders may be removed from the Event and/or Platform if, in the opinion of the Organiser, they behave or act in a threatening or inappropriate manner, including without limitation, any aggressive, riotous, abusive, offensive, racist, sexist or insulting actions towards other Event patrons and Platform users, Event staff or any other persons attending/accessing the Platform or the Event.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary the Event program and/or to add, withdraw or substitute artists to the line-up and/or vary the Event date at its discretion. Unless required by applicable law (including the Australian Consumer Law), no ticket refunds or compensation will be made in such circumstances, or if the Event program varies due to the non-appearance of one or more advertised artists.
- Ticketholders agree and acknowledge that they may be denied access to certain areas within the Event / Platform where age limit restrictions apply, subject to applicable local laws and regulations.
- Tickets must not be used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket will be refused admission to the Event / Platform and the Organiser may take further legal action against any parties that have breached this condition.
- Ticketholders are not permitted to photograph, film, or otherwise record the Event (audio or video) for any personal or commercial purposes, and may not post any such photographs or recordings to social media or make any such recording publicly available without the Organiser’s prior written permission in each instance, and the Organiser may take further legal action against any persons that have breached this condition.
- Tickets are personal to each Ticketholder and the resale, transfer, or gifting of tickets is expressly prohibited.
- If the Event is postponed or rescheduled, tickets will be honoured for the rescheduled Event date/s. No refunds will be provided for a rescheduled Event except as required by law &/or as specified by the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice. Changes to Event dates and times will be advised by the Organiser.
- Organiser is not be responsible or liable for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, troubleshooting issues, internet loading, capacity issues any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser if these cause Ticketholders to miss all or any part of the Event. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Organiser is not liable for any issues on the Platform provider’s end in relation to any technical or transmission issues, including without limitation, streaming issues, downtime, platform failure.
- The Organiser is not liable for any loss, injury, damage or compensation (including, without limitation, any travel costs, out of pocket expenses), as a result of the Event being cancelled, postponed or changed for whatever reason. If the Event is cancelled in whole or in part by any event or threat outside of the control of the Organiser then any refunds shall be at the Organiser’s absolute discretion (unless otherwise required by law).
- Except where liability cannot be excluded by law, the Organiser (and its employees, contractors and agents) shall not be liable for any loss, cost, expense, injury, claim or damages suffered or sustained by any Ticketholders. Where permitted under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL), the Organiser limits its liability in respect of breach of any statutory guarantee under the ACL in the manner set out in sections 64A(1)(a) and 64A(2)(a) of the ACL.
- To the full extent permitted by law, Ticketholders waive all legal rights of action against and fully release the Organiser, its agents, employees and officers for all claims for compensation for loss, damage, injury or death howsoever arising out of or in relation to the Ticketholders attendance at the Event and access to the Event and the Platform.
- Any provision of these Terms and Conditions which are or becomes unenforceable shall not invalidate the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
Sansar Link Delivery: If you have purchased an Event Ticket you will receive another email from Sansar in English, including your unique redemption link and registration instructions. If you are having issues with your unique redemption link, please contact Sansar by lodging an online query with Sansar Support HERE.
Party Packs: If you have purchased a Party Pack you will receive another email from Sansar in English, including your unique redemption links and registration instructions. The physical Party Pack will be dispatched by early July.
Sennheiser Exclusive Splendour XR Offer: Offer exclusive to Splendour XR Ticketholders who purchase the ‘Party Pack’ only. If you have purchased a Sennheiser product in addition to your Party Pack, goods will be shipped within 14 business days, fulfillment managed by Sennheiser Australia Pty Limited directly. Goods cannot be shipped to PO boxes and must be signed for on delivery. Contact: email@example.com if you have not received your order within the abovementioned 14 business days. Product includes a 2 Year Warranty. For warranty Terms & Conditions head here.
Other Terms and Conditions:
Sansar Terms of Service